Tired of bringing the same desserts to summer parties? Try this delightful grilled peach cobbler. It will leave those who have a bite wanting more!
– 7 cups ½ peach slices, preferably fresh
– ¾ cup grated sugar
– 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon powdered cinnamon
– ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
– 1/8 teaspoon grated nutmeg
– 2 tablespoons butter
– 1 cup all-purpose flour
– ¼ cup grated sugar
– 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
– ½ cup heavy cream
– ¼ cup butter, melted
1) Preheat one side of the grill between 350°F and 400°F
2) Position peaches in a large bowl
3) In a tiny bowl, mix sugar, flour, powdered cinnamon, kosher salt, and nutmeg.
4) After mixing, stir gently as you sprinkle the mixture on top of the peaches.
5) In a buttered 10-inch cast-iron skillet, spoon the peach mix. Over the peaches, cut 2 tablespoons of butter into tiny pieces. Tightly cover the skillet with aluminum foil.
6) Over the lit side of the grill, place the skillet (make sure it’s covered) until it is bubbling and hot which is usually 15 minuets.
1) Mix together flour, sugar, and baking powder in a tiny bowl
2) Make a well in the center; add cream and melted butter
3) Stir until the mixture is joined
4) Uncover grill, and remove foil; dollop peaches with dough mixture.
5) Cover with grill lid and grill for 15 minutes or until the biscuits are brown
6) Remove skillet from grill, and let cool off 10 minutes before serving.
Top this tasteful dessert off with some ice cream to satisfy your sweet tooth!