The Barista is responsible for preparing and serving various coffee drinks, juice beverages and pastries to our customers. The Barista will be responsible for operating the cash registers and credit card machines. Baristas work to maintain good customer relations and speedy delivery of all beverages as well as complete assigned tasks from management every day.
– Welcoming and greeting customers in the coffeehouse and delivering the highest level of customer service
– Preparing and selling coffee products by closely following the prescribed preparation techniques
– Routinely cleans the bar area, floor, windows and grinders, and takes out trash, etc.
– Maintain all safety and sanitation procedures as per NetCost Market policies
– Sanitizing or cleaning utensils, work areas and equipment.
– Regularly checking the temperature of refrigerators, freezers or other heating equipment to make sure it functions properly.
– Ordering, receiving and stocking retail products or stock supplies.
– Serving prepared foods such as cakes, biscotti, muffins or bagels.
– Maintaining equipment from time to time by closely following operating guidelines, replenishing supplies, and performing preventative maintenance.
– Ensuring a healthy and safe environment and a friendly atmosphere by following sanitation regulations and organization standards.
– Setting up or restocking product displays.
– Listening to customer complaints and queries and addressing their concerns in an efficient yet friendly manner, and reporting to the manager on duty without delay.
– Maintaining a prompt and friendly customer service.
– Reporting potential safety hazards to the manager on duty without delay.
– Bilingual Russian is a plus
Job Type: Full-time