At NetCost Market we strive to meet the highest standards. Fresh produce, value for money, and a uniquely positive shopping experience are the foundations on which we operate, bringing the complete shopping experience for Russian and European products to the community.
Grocery Clerk / Stocker Responsibilities:
- Stock display fully without overcrowding.
- Label items accurately with price tags or signs.
- Coordinate stocking priorities with grocery staff.
- Maintain a well-organized back stock area.
- Provide prompt, friendly, and courteous customer service.
- Report customer suggestions, comments, and complaints to appropriate management.
- Know store layout and be aware of products in other departments to assist customers.
- Remove trash promptly, sweep, and mop floors.
- Use equipment safely. Monitor cooler and freezer temperatures.
- Understand and follow Food Safety and Workplace Safety guidelines and procedures.
Grocery Clerk / Stocker Qualifications:
- Previous stocking, grocery, food and beverage, supermarket experience preferred, but not required.
- Entry Level we are willing to train you as long as you are accountable and coachable
- Must have US work authorization.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to work well with others as a team member
- Ability to work under cold, wet conditions.
- Full-time schedule, availability on weekends and holidays
- Ability to perform physical requirements of position including standing for extended periods of time, kneeling, stooping, using stairs, lifting, carrying, push/pull weight.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Employee discount card (15%)
- One week paid vacation (after 90-day probation period)
- Growth Opportunities