We are looking for self-motivated students who have extensive knowledge in Photoshop, Lightroom, and may also be required to use other photo applications.
The Product Photography Intern is responsible for daily product photography and image editing. The ideal candidate has some technical photography background and experience shooting product in a high-volume fast-paced environment.
- Be prepared to photograph merchandise according to company standards.
- Retouch product photos with graphic department assistance and/or on their own
- Assisting in managing company’s photo database
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office and Lightroom
- Responsible and detail oriented
- Some technical photography experience
- Able to lift weights up to 25 lbs
- Must be available Monday-Thursday and commit 20-30 hours a week
Successful candidates will have f/t employment opportunity after the end of internship.