Job Duties and Responsibilities
Performs a wide variety of janitorial duties. Nature of work requires emphasis on safe work practices, sustained physical effort, attention to detail, customer service and time management.
• Cleans common area floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming
• Clean all bathrooms including fixtures, urinals, toilets and wall tiles
• Services, cleans, and supplies break room area
• Remove garbage and trash, clean containers
• Care for cleaning equipment used
• Dust wash down walls
• Keep inventory and distribute sanitary supplies as needed
• Inform Store Manager of needed sanitary and cleaning supplies, repairs and replacements of cleaning equipment
• Performs miscellaneous janitorial maintenance related tasks or other duties as directed by Manager
• Manage routine upkeep of interior or exterior areas
• Assist with routine maintenance work on an needed basis
• Other duties as assigned
• High school graduate or GED certificate.
• Minimum of 1 year of janitorial experience
• Must be 18 years or older
• Knowledge of proper disposal of hazardous materials as well as recycling practices and water conservation.
• Skilled in usage and care of common hand and power tools used in janitorial maintenance work.
• Ability to push, pull, carry and lift up to 50 lbs.