Try this delicious cream cheese lemonade pie; perfect for any summer day!
For the Smooth Pie
- 1 5oz container evaporated milk
- 1 3.4oz box of instant lemon pudding mix, one small box
- 2 8oz packages of cream cheese
- ¾ cup frozen lemonade concentrate
For the Pie Crust
- 2 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
– Pie Crust
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all components together. Whisk until united.
- Press graham cracker crumbs into a deep pie dish and. Remember to get up the sides.
- Let this bake for 10-12 minutes and then take out of the oven. Let it cool.
– Creamy Pie
- Combine milk and pudding mix in a tiny mixing bowl.
- For two minutes beat on low speed. This will form a thick texture.
- Beat cream cheese in a medium mixing bowl for about three minutes, or until the cream cheese is light and soft.
- Take the lemonade concentrate and slowly beat it into the cream cheese.
- Gently beat in the pudding mixture.
- Transfer the mixture into a chilled graham cracker crust, or into a pre-made graham cracker pie crust.
- For the perfect results, cover and refrigerate for a minimum of four hours.
This recipe is excellent for any bbq’s, parties or even just dessert! Try pairing it with an iced cold glass of lemonade for more of a refreshing taste!