This week marks the start of our exclusive NetCost at Cost blow out prices event, bringing you the best products we have to offer at the lowest prices possible! Our prices are so low that you will not believe it, which is our way of saying a big THANK YOU to all our new and long-term customers. These deals are exclusively for NetCost Club cardholders only, so if you haven’t got yourself one, do it now!
We also wanted to indulge our customers with some of the most delicious meals at rock-bottom prices which is why these three recipes all use ingredients available in our current SPECIALS. Make sure you head to your local NetCost Market between the 10th and 23rd of October 2019 to take advantage of these exclusive, downright crazy blow out prices!
Indulgent Swiss Cheese Chicken Bake
This meal is as indulgent as it comes – cheese, cream, and succulent chicken breast baked to perfection. It’s crispy on top and tender and creamy inside, making it the perfect meal for friends and family or if you’re enjoying a Saturday night in! Right now, boneless and skinless chicken breasts have a huge 43% off, so they’re now only $1.69/lb.! What’s more, President Swiss Cheese is only $3.99 per lb., saving you a massive $2.80, and Friendship Sour Cream is almost half price at $1.29 for a 16oz container.
Ingredients: 4 boneless/skinless chicken breasts, 4 thick slices of President Swiss Cheese, ½ cup mayonnaise, ½ cup Friendship Sour Cream, ¾ cup grated parmesan cheese, ½ tsp. salt, ½ tsp. pepper. 1 tsp. garlic powder, cooked rice (to serve).
- Preheat your oven to 375F.
- Pat the chicken breasts dry with paper towels. Place them on a greased 9×13-inch pan.
- Add a slice of President Swiss Cheese on top of each chicken breast, ensuring it sits stably.
- In a bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, Friendship Sour Cream, ½ cup of the parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Then, spread this over the chicken, ensuring that the slices of President Swiss Cheese stay in place.
- Sprinkle the top with the remaining parmesan, and then bake for one hour on the middle shelf.
- Serve over rice.
Delicious Dorado with Butter and Herbs
Dorado, otherwise known as Mahi Mahi, deserves its reputation as one of the US’s tastiest fish. If you’re looking for something indulgent yet light and fragrant, this recipe is right for you. Right now, we’ve got 25% off fresh Dorado, bringing it to a measly $5.99 per lb. – a shockingly unbeatable price for such high-quality fresh fish! We also have the other main ingredients as part of our NetCost at Cost specials, including Kerrygold Pure Irish Butter at only $2.59 for 8oz. and Sparta Gourmet Extra Virgin Olive Oil for $4.99 a bottle – that’s 44% off on both products!
Ingredients: 2 1-inch thick Dorado fillets – or 2 whole fish (the cooking time will be longer for this), 2 tbsp. Kerrygold Irish Butter, 1 tbsp. chopped chives, 2 tbsp. minced garlic, 1 tbsp. lemon juice, 1 tbsp. grated lemon zest. 2 tbsp. Sparta Gourmet Extra Virgin Olive Oil, salt, pepper.
- Preheat your oven to 400F.
- In a small pan, combine the Kerrygold Irish Butter, chives, minced garlic, a pinch of salt and pepper, fresh lemon juice, and lemon zest. Stir until fully combined and set to one side.
- Pat the Dorado fish fillets down with paper towels and then sprinkle both sides with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- In a large oven pan, heat the Sparta Gourmet Extra Virgin Olive Oil over high heat on the stovetop. Once the oil is very hot, add the fish fillets and let them cook until browned on one side.
- Flip the fish or fillet over, and then place in the oven and let cook for 5 minutes (8 if using a whole fish). Use a meat thermometer to check the inside temperature is safe.
- Just before the fish is cooked, put the small pan of butter and herb mixture over medium heat and stir constantly. Once the butter is melted and bubbling, take it off the heat.
- Remove the fish from the oven, pour the butter and herb mixture over it. Serve immediately!
Tasty Date Cake
No meal is complete without a delectable dessert, and this one is truly something great. It can also be made in advance and enjoyed with some Davidoff Coffee – currently 33% off as part of our specials! The cake itself uses dates and condensed milk, both of which are also offered in our NetCost at Cost weekly specials. Shams Deglet Nour Pitted Dates are currently available for $3.49 for 24oz. – a saving of 42%, while Sovetskoe Condensed Milk is currently available at $1.29 per can – a huge 48% off the original price!
Ingredients: 1 can Sovetskoe Condensed Milk, 1 lb. Shams Deglet Nour Pitted Dates, 1 cup water, ½ tsp. baking powder, a few drops of vanilla extract, 2 eggs, 3.5 oz. butter, 6oz. self-rising flour.
- In a pot, add the water and Sovetskoe Condensed Milk. Place on medium heat and bring to the boil.
- Add the Shams Deglet Nour Pitted Dates and baking powder and turn off the heat allowing the mixture to cool.
- Once cooled, add the remaining ingredients and mix until a cake batter is formed – you may need to add more flour if it is too wet.
- In a butter-lined cake tin, carefully spread the mixture so it’s level and then bake at 350F for about 30 minutes or until a skewer comes out the cake clean. The baking time will vary depending on the shape and depth of your cake tin.
- Serve with some Davidoff Coffee after a tasty, indulgent main meal!
Don’t miss your chance to take advantage of this exclusive blow out price event at NetCost Market! Whether you’re looking to make some indulgent food for friends or family, or if you just feel like cooking something a little different, now is the time to discover what NetCost Market has to offer!