Summer may be coming to a close but there are still plenty of opportunities to enjoy some great summer food before fall arrives! Whether it’s a barbeque, cold cuts, or light salads you’re planning to make, we have you covered here at NetCost Market with items from our Weekly Specials. You’ll find all the main items in the following recipes at discounted prices until September 11, so make sure you head down to your local NetCost Market to pick them up while the offer is still on. Check out our current weekly offers here!
BBQ T-Bone Steak
Right now, we’re offering Beef T-Bone Steak at $6.99/lb. – an offer that just can’t be ignored! We’re also offering Kraft BBQ Sauce in Hot & Spicy, Sweet & Spicy, and Mesquite Smoke flavors 5 for $5, meaning there’s no excuse for missing out on a few more cookouts before the summer ends!
Ingredients: 4 T-bone steaks, plenty of salt and pepper, lemon wedges, a bottle of Kraft BBQ Sauce – your choice of flavor.
- Remove the steaks from the fridge at least an hour before cooking – this ensures an even cook on the grill.
- Get the grill going to high, or medium-high if you like your steaks well-done.
- Liberally salt the meat, and then brush over a layer of Kraft BBQ Sauce on one side of each steak before placing it that side down on the grill.
- Allow to cook for 2 minutes, and while they’re cooking, baste the top side with more Kraft BBQ Sauce.
- After 2 minutes, flip and repeat, basting the top side again with more Kraft BBQ Sauce.
- Keep repeating until the steak is cooked to the required level.
- Remove from the heat and allow to rest for at least 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve alongside lemon wedges and more Kraft BBQ Sauce for dipping!
Kielbasa with Summer Vegetables Grill Packets
Kielbasa is one of the tastiest sausages out there, and it makes the perfect addition to any cookout! We’re currently offering European American Kielbasa Bazarnaya at $3.99 per lb. – saving you a huge $3 per lb.! Try this excellent summer recipe as the perfect side at your next cookout.
Ingredients: 1lb. Kielbasa Bazarnaya, 1 zucchini, 3 bell peppers of differing colors, 1 ear of corn, 1 red onion, 4 tbsp. olive oil, 2 tsp. each of oregano, rosemary, parsley, smoked paprika, and salt.
- Get the grill going on medium-high.
- Slice the Kielbasa Bazarnaya to ½-inch thick pieces, and then chop the vegetables into similar sized pieces.
- Add them all to a large bowl or pot and mix them well with the oil and spice mix with salt. It’s a good idea to add the spice mix and salt gradually so it doesn’t clump.
- Split the mixture into 1 cup-sized portion and place each one in an aluminum foil parcel.
- Wrap each parcel tightly so it does not leak – you may want to double wrap them for extra protection against leaking on the grill.
- Place each parcel on the grill, and grill for about 25 minutes.
- Open the parcels and eat immediately while hot!
- Note: This recipe can also be done in the oven at 400F for 20 minutes.
Cannellini Bean Dip
While cookouts might be all about the grill, it’s also a good idea to put out some appetizers. This cannellini bean dip is perfect with fresh ciabatta bread or tortilla chips for when you have guests over and you’re preparing the grill. It’s so easy to make! At NetCost Market, we’re currently offering Granoro and la Fiammante Canned Cannellini Beans for 99c a can – they’re perfect for this tasty dish!
Ingredients: 1 can Granoro and la Fiammante Cannellini Beans, 2 cloves garlic, 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice, ¼ cup olive oil, ¼ cup Italian parsley leaves, salt, pepper.
- Drain the beans and rinse well.
- Place them along with the garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, parsley, and a pinch of salt and pepper, to taste, in a food processor.
- Process until all the garlic cloves have been broken down and a smooth paste mixture is formed.
- Top with extra olive oil and serve immediately with fresh ciabatta or tortilla chips!
There are still plenty of opportunities to make the most of the summer weather with a cookout or grill. Make the most of this week’s specials at NetCost Market, where you can find a whole host of brilliant deals on great summer foods and much, much more. Click HERE to discover the current deals we have on offer!