Are you excited about the Big Game coming up? It’s hard to believe it’s already here! Of course, your celebration may look a little bit different this year, as we all work with restrictions like social distancing and limiting our crowd size. It doesn’t mean you can’t make some killer snacks, though! The recipes on this list are a double threat- delicious enough to be the hit of any party, while healthy enough to keep your New Year’s resolutions intact.
- Pumpkin Chili: Hearty and delicious, this chili is not just filling, it’s packed with nutritious vegetables. It’s got beans and vegetables like pumpkin and peppers, and you can use whatever ground meat- (or plant-based ground meat)- is your favorite. Serve it with some cornbread, and you’ve got a filling meal.
- Crispy Prosciutto Baked Brie Bites with Honey Pears and Walnuts: Want an appetizer that will impress your guests? These little treats are gooey, salty, crispy, sweet, and all around scrumptious, and they’re adorable on top of all that.
- Lemony Artichoke White Bean Dip: Take bean dip to a whole new level with this creamy, savory dip. It’s a little bit like hummus, but creamier, because it uses white beans instead of hummus. Serve it with whole grain pita chips for a healthy snack with staying power.
- Avocado Deviled Eggs: This recipe elevates the traditional deviled egg by adding healthy unsaturated fats and fiber.
- Thai Chicken Lettuce Cups: This is the perfect light, fresh snack, and the recipe is super easy to make. The slow cooker does most of the work; the most labor intensive thing you’ll have to do is shred the chicken.
- Caprese Salad Kabobs: Speaking of easy, it really doesn’t get any simpler than this fun appetizer. It’s a great twist on the traditional veggie platter, and only takes about ten minutes to assemble.
- Cajun Pork Sandwiches: A simple spice rub on pork tenderloin makes these open-faced sandwiches so tasty that they’ll be the hit of your party.
- Party Shrimp: The sweet and savory marinade used in this recipe yields shrimp that don’t require a dipping sauce to quickly disappear.
- Crisp Cucumber Salsa: Traditional tomato salsa is a healthy choice as well, but this recipe really lets the cucumbers shine. It’s creamy and crunchy, and the flavors are very refreshing.
- Grilled Vegetable Pasta Salad: A winning combination of carbs and vegetables, this is just as good the next day.
When you’re trying to find food that fits into your healthy lifestyle, count on NetCost Market to have everything you need. We’re a local supermarket with a global reach, providing everyday food products as well as a variety of global culinary delights. It’s our goal to provide authentic, high-quality food products from local farmers as well as suppliers from around the world. When you shop with NetCost Market, you’ll find a comfortable and gratifying shopping experience that even includes online grocery shopping and home grocery delivery.